We continually strive to reflect on our provision and be 'Outstanding' in all areas.
We believe we are leading practice in Lincolnshire and below are some of our awards and accreditions.
- Ofsted Outstanding – June 2019 (as have the previous two inspections)
- 5 stars SKDC Food Hygiene – October 2019
- Inclusion Quality Mark - June 2014
- Winners of the Birth to Five Let it Shine Awards - 'Leadership Award - Leading the Way' Award - July 2013
- Finalist for the Excellence and Innovation awards through the organisation Learning Outside the Classroom - Spring 2011 (a national competition)
- RHS Campaign for School Gardening Level 3 – June 2011
- Kate Robinson – was a finalist in the Nursery World’s Early Years Professional of the Year 2010 (a national competition)
Our latest Ofsted report, can be downloaded on the link https://reports.ofsted.gov.uk/inspection-reports/find-inspection-report/provider/CARE/EY102587